Labels

My favorite Indian dishes

I love to cook Indian recipes with Indian spices and also some simple healthy recipes.

Here I would like to share a number of my dishes which are my all-time favorite and also daily I used these in my meals. Sometimes I cooked some quick recipes like fries with the uses of many vegetables which take less time also very delicious. My favorite cuisine is Assamese, North Indian, Punjabi, and Bengali foods so I give all of my tried recipes here during this blog.

I hope you all love Indian cuisine and check out my recipes also.😊😊😊😊



Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Paneer Butter Masala

Ingredients

Paneer-300gms
Paneer butter masala
Paneer butter masala
Onion-2nos (medium size)
Red chillies-3nos
Tomato-3nos
Kashmiri red chili powder-2tbs
Kasturi methi-1tbsp
Cashew nuts-1/4thcup
Garam masala-1tbsp
Coriander leaves
Milk-3tbsp
Khoya-50gms
Cream-2tbsp
Sugar-1tbsp
Salt as per taste
Cook time -30mints
for 4 persons



Method of preparation:

STEP 1: Take one kadhai or pan and put on heat. Pour 1tbsp of oil on it. Add chopped onion and saute the onion to little soft and give 3 red chilies and fry for 30sec and then put the roughly chopped tomatoes and add cashew nuts to it and cooked them until soft.

STEP 2: Add water and salt and cook for a while and turn off the heat and let be cool for some time.

STEP 3: Make a smooth paste in the mixer.

STEP 4: Put ghee on a pan and add red chili powder and mix and cook it in medium flame for 10sec and pour the ready mixture

STEP 5: Add garam masala powder, Kasturi methi, and coriander leaves and cooked it in low flame for 10 mins

STEP 6: Make a paste of khoya, milk, and sugar  or replaced it with condensed milk

STEP 7: Add khoya mix and fresh cream on it and mix with salt and water

STEP 8: Add paneer on the gravy and mix it and close the lead to cooked for 10mints in low flame.

STEP 9: Turn off the heat and delicious paneer butter masala is ready to serve.


Serve it with roti or rice to make it taste batter.....


No comments:

Post a Comment