Labels

My favorite Indian dishes

I love to cook Indian recipes with Indian spices and also some simple healthy recipes.

Here I would like to share a number of my dishes which are my all-time favorite and also daily I used these in my meals. Sometimes I cooked some quick recipes like fries with the uses of many vegetables which take less time also very delicious. My favorite cuisine is Assamese, North Indian, Punjabi, and Bengali foods so I give all of my tried recipes here during this blog.

I hope you all love Indian cuisine and check out my recipes also.😊😊😊😊



Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Crispy Chicken lollipop

Ingredients:

ChickenLollypop.jpg
Chicken Lollypop

For marination:

Chicken lollipop-10pc
Lemon juice- 3tbsp
Soy sauce-1tbsp
Black pepper powder-1/2 tbsp
Red chili powder(Kashmiri)-1tbsp
Ginger garlic paste -1&1/2tbsp
Salt as per taste

For coating and Fry :

All-purpose flour-1/2cup
Corn flour-1/2cup
Salt as per taste
Ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
Red chili powder(Kashmiri)-1tbsp(for color)
Water as per required to make a sticky semi-thin batter
Red food color(optional)-2tbsp
Oil-400ml



Method of preparation:

Step 1:  Make a good mix of the chicken lollipop with Lemon juice, Soy sauce, Black pepper powder,
             Red chili powder, Ginger-garlic paste, Salt as per taste.

Step 2: Keep the marinated lollipops in the fridge at least for one hour.

Step 3:  Take one bowl and put All-purpose, Cornflour, Salt, Ginger garlic paste, Red chili powder, Red food color, and mix well.

Step 4:  Add water slowly to make a sticky semi-thin batter without any lumps.

Step 5: Heat the pan or karahi and add oil.

Step 6: Deep the lollipop pieces 2 at a time in the sticky batter mixture and directly deep fry in the hot oil in medium flame. Fry it until it looks crispy.

Step 7: Fry the lollipop pieces double times each to get the restaurant type taste.

Step 8: Served it with tomato source for better taste.

      Our crispy lollipops are ready to eat .👨‍🔧👩‍🔧😋😋......




No comments:

Post a Comment