Labels

My favorite Indian dishes

I love to cook Indian recipes with Indian spices and also some simple healthy recipes.

Here I would like to share a number of my dishes which are my all-time favorite and also daily I used these in my meals. Sometimes I cooked some quick recipes like fries with the uses of many vegetables which take less time also very delicious. My favorite cuisine is Assamese, North Indian, Punjabi, and Bengali foods so I give all of my tried recipes here during this blog.

I hope you all love Indian cuisine and check out my recipes also.😊😊😊😊



Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Chole masala/chickpeas spicy gravy

Ingredients:

For boil chickpeas:

1Cup chickpeas (soaked overnight)
Water 1&1/2 Cup
Salt 1tbsp
Turmeric powder 1/2tbsp

For gravy: 

Oil - 4tbsp
Bayleaf -1no.
Cholemasalaa.jpg
Chole Masalaa

Cinamon stick- 1inch                                                          Cloves - 4nos.
Green cardamoms- 3nos.
Fennel seeds -1 tbsp                                                          Green chilies -3nos
Ginger garlic paste -1tbsp
Onion finely chopped  -1nos          
Turmeric powder -1/2 tbsp
Kashmiri chili powder- 1& 1/2 tbsp
Coriander powder -1tbsp
Cumin powder -1tbsp
Garam masala powder- 1tbsp
Amchur powder -1tsp
Tomatoes puree-3(Tomatoes)
Tomato catchup -1tbsp
Soya sauce-1tbsp(for color)
Sugar- 1tbsp
Kasuri methi -1tbsp 
Chopped coriander leaves

Method of preparation:


Step 1:  Pressure cook chickpeas with water, salt, and turmeric powder for 3 to 4 whistles.

Step 2: Add oil on the pan and put these spices in hot oil -Bayleaf, Cinamon, Cloves, Green cardamoms, Fennel seeds. Saute the spices until a nice aroma comes out.

Step 3:  Add ginger, garlic paste, green chilies, and fry until the raw flavor goes out.

Step 4:  Add finely chopped onion. Saute until golden brown.

Step 5: Add powder spices-Turmeric powder, Kashmiri chili powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Garam masala powder, amchur powder.Fry for 1 mint.

Step 6: Add tomato puree to it. Cook all the ingredients till oil comes out from this.

Step 7: Add tomato catchup and soya sauce and sugar. (add salt if require).Cover and cook for about 5mint.

Step 8: Add cooked chickpeas.Fry all together for 30 sec. Add water left from chickpeas boiling. 

Step 9: Cover and cook about 10 mint.

Step 10: Add crushed Kasuri methi.

Step 11: Add coriander finely chopped at last.

Finally, our chole masala is ready to serve with hot bhature or puri.😋😋😋😋

   

No comments:

Post a Comment